...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST
* WHAT...Freezing rain. Ice accumulations up to a tenth to two
tenths of an inch.
* WHERE...Portions of central, east central, north central,
south central, southwest and west central Indiana.
* WHEN...Until 10 AM EST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Difficult travel conditions are possible. The
hazardous conditions could impact the morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Freezing rain overspreads the region from
west to east late this afternoon into this evening. Heaviest
freezing rain rates are expected during the overnight hours.
Highest amounts of ice accumulation expected over the northern
half of central Indiana.
Lower confidence exists in the transition time from freezing
rain to rain as warmer air surges north early Tuesday morning.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
Visit 511in.org for latest road information.